Our point of difference is drawing on the collective Engineering Geological and Geotechnical Design experience of our senior technical staff for all site investigation projects to develop conceptual ground models relevant to the proposed land use. This enables us to optimise your investigation scope and deliver the best value for money alternatives.
CMW utilise a full range of ground investigation techniques to suit project geology and complexity. These include:
- Diamond core drilling (HQ, NQ & PQ)
- Solid and hollow auger borehole drilling
- Hand auger borehole drilling
- Cone Penetrometer Tests (CPT) with or without pore pressure measurements
- Backhoe and hydraulic excavator test pits and trenches
CMW works closely with a number of IANZ accredited geotechnical testing laboratories that offer a full range of soil, rock, aggregate and concrete tests and we are in the process of establishing a laboratory to provide in-house testing services.