These services range from investigation, modelling, analysis and peer review through to design, monitoring, construction supervision and certification.
In particular, we work closely with specialist geotechnical contractors and civil contractors to identify, select and optimise civil construction works associated with ground retention, deep foundations and ground improvement schemes. These works can be temporary or permanent retaining walls, piled foundations, ground anchors, soil nails and grouting.
These works are often required in association with:
- Major basement and excavations
- Contiguous and secant pile retaining walls
- Diaphragm walls
- Slope stabilisation and remediation
- Cut and cover tunnels
- Construction over soft ground
- Foundations for high rise developments